Tuesday, January 25, 2011
It's a Boy!!
On January 12th we had our ultrasound appointment to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. Everyone thought it was going to be a girl, but for some reason I just knew it was going to be another boy (even though this pregnancy is much different than my first). My mom and sister joined Eric, Luke and I in the room. My mom brought in a baby gift bag, but didn't tell me what was in it. After the nurse started, she was telling me how the baby was doing and she said that the baby was very healthy. Then she asked if we wanted to know the sex and we said yes! So she stood up and went to the gift bag and pulled out a little brother onesie. I had a small blonde moment when I thought the onesie was for Luke and that he wasn't a little brother he was a big brother lol. So I asked "Is it a boy?" And everyone laughed and the nurse said yes it's a boy!
So Lukey's going to have a little brother and a little buddy. We are very happy to be adding another boy to our family. We have a name picked out and its a name that I love and I actually wanted it to be for Luke. His name will be Mason James! So now we have a Lukey and a Mason! I can't wait for his arrival!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment