I was so excited for Mason's first Halloween and Luke's 2nd Halloween! We decided to just stay in and pass out candy, because Luke can't even eat any candy :( boo lol but Luke had a ton of fun watching all the kids come to the door in there costumes! We started the day watching "Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"! I love all the charlie browns movies from when I was a kid and I want my kids to have the same traditions as I did! I also made a ton of treats and a very yummy roast for dinner! For some reason every Halloween I make a roast! The house smelt sooo good! I decided to forgo on costumes this year for the boys, but Lukey did wear his skeleton pjs and Mason wore lukes Monkey costume from last year! Next year I plan on the boys being woody and buzz! We are major Toy Story fans in this house! Can't believe how fast Halloween came and went, but I am sooo looking forward to next year!!



No comments:
Post a Comment