Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving in Gladwin

For Thanksgiving this year, we drove to Eric's parents house up in Gladwin. We were so excited to go especially because Caitlin was coming home from college for the weekend! The boys slept the whole way :) so hubby and I got some nice quiet time in the car! We had a great meal planned and some yummy pies that I got for super cheap thanks to my couponing :)... We had our traditional game night with monopoly, which Eric won like he always does! If only that monopoly money was real :) Then Caitlin, Eric and I decided to be crazy and go out shopping at midnight for black Friday! It was crazy! We went to Walmart to get the boys dual headrest dvd players for $59! We waited behind the taped off area and as soon as it struck midnight the employees rolled back the tape and everyone just started dashing everywhere! It was nuts! And unfortunately all the dvd players were gone! But i was determined to find one! After about 15 minutes of searching I saw a lady putting one back and I went to grab it, but this guy went to grab it too. I like froze lol but he turned to me and said would you like it? How nice was he?? So yay we got the boys there Christmas present and we were happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment